Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 13

4:30am - woke spontaneously after 1.5 hours sleep. Debated whether to get up or sleep the full 3 hours. Decided to go for the 3 hours, so that I could finish getting used to that before progressing onward. Besides, I didn't know what the nap schedule would be for the 1.5 hr core sleep. Decided to look it up.

6:00am - woke to my alarm, no difficulty getting up. A little groggy

9:32am: I have had a couple of 5-minute naps to clear my head. They really help.

Note: I think I have almost adapted to the Everyman schedule. My head is now crystal-clear by 9am and I feel as mentally and physically energetic as I was on 8 hours of sleep a night pumped up on all that caffeine. I did not get sick from a lack of sleep. I sleep deeply and do not take anything to help me sleep as I did before. This is a personal breakthrough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment