Monday, March 1, 2010

Over a Year Now

Well, I guess I can say I've really done it. It's been a year, and I'm still polyphasic. I still maintain the core 3 hours midnight to 3am, which usually ends up being 12:30 to 3:30 am because I'm still a procrastinator and still not as on-time as I'd like to be.

At the six-month mark, I felt like I had reached a turning point; my waking hours were sleepier and I was more and more tired, so I added a bunch of longer nights into the schedule; I just wore out and needed it. But then over a period of a few weeks I gradually weaned them back out and into a leaner schedule again.

What's funny is that my schedule is always full; I'm thinking right now I should be working on my server project instead of spending time blogging.

But overall, I have had more time for everything in my life; extra work projects in the morning, then prayer time, then a regular work day, then more prayer time, time for friends, then time for projects and the gym. Overall, a very successful and productive schedule. Not to mention the way it has destressed the way I look at life because I just have so much more time.

I have much more to write... more coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see that you could actually do it for such a long time, even longer than Steve Pavlina did it. I'm still unsure if (and why) I want to give it a try...

    ReplyDelete